What is ACPI?
1. ACPI is Argentina’s oldest English Teacher’s Association (founded in the late 60s) and a founding member of the Federación Argentina de Asociaciones de Profesores de Inglés (FAAPI).
2.ACPI brings together Teachers of English graduated from Universities and Colleges of Education and intends to be a forum for members to pursue their professional development.
3. ACPI aims to:
- Enable EFL teachers to keep abreast of developments in the profession through the organisation of seminars, courses, talks, presentations and other activities.
- Represent EFL professionals before the educational authorities of the Province.
- Encourage the improvement of ELT in educational institutions of the Province.
Want to join ACPI? Click HERE.
Want to read our statutes? Click HERE
IATEFL‘s Teacher’s Association Handbook available for consultation! Download it HERE.
Instituciones adheridas a nuestra asociación:
- Instituto Big Ben (Colonia Caroya – Córdoba)
- Instituto PALERMO (Jesús María – Córdoba)
- Instituto SAN DIEGO (Río Ceballos – Córdoba)
- British School, Cerro y Nueva Córdoba (Córdoba)
- Colegio Mark Twain
- Instituto St John’s
- ENGLISH PROGRAMMES, Academia Argüello
- FORUM Institute
- Academia Schulman
- Training Center
- Colegio San Patricio